Saturday, September 5, 2009

My kids are so talented

This is a drawing H did a few months ago, and just one of her many creations. Chika Hyuga is a character she designed herself. V can also draw well but sadly I don't have any pictures of any of his on my computer.
I am so proud of them both! I really need to get a camera again, so I can take pics and upload them to my pc. Then I could even add things C has scribbled or colored!
All my kids love to draw. We have encouraged them scince they were very small to be creative and expressive when they are drawing. Daddy has major talent too. Sometimes his are a bit provocative in nature, as he uses anime to base it and works with DAZ studio. I can't draw at all, but wish I could. Though I have tried, I just can't seem to get it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment