Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DIPES DIPES DIPES!!!


I admit it...I am a cloth diaper freak! An addict, if you will. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cloth diapers! I love them so much, I make them and the ones I don't make, I bought second hand!
My favorite parenting site is www.diaperswappers.com
I became interested in them when my cousin Briana was born in 1987 and I watched my Aunt Wendy changing her baby. I remember asking questions and recieving answers that made me very curious. My first child, my son was born in 1995. My Mamma flew out when he was 2 days old. She showed me how to use prefolds, pins, and plastic pants. (EWW! I HATE PLASTIC PANTS!)
C. is potty training now, so she only wears them at night and is naked during the day other than a shirt. This makes me soooooo sad :( I miss handling the diapers. Washing them, drying them, and "playing" with them is something I don't get to do very often....BUT,
DID I MENTION I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERS? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment